Cleaning Supervisor Jobs Dubai
As a cleaning supervisor, you will be responsible for: supervising all cleaning personnel who focus on their performance in terms of hygiene standards and on-duty behavior. Ensure that first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building.
Liaise with the manager on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in planning future tasks.
* Ensure that all assigned duties are carried out and that resources are used efficiently.
* Ensure compliance with school policies and procedures by staff.
* Acts as a communication channel between management and employees.
* Maintain and control the use of inventory, equipment and consumables.
* Wearer request to purchase consumables, equipment and materials.
* Help manager to maintain asset record.
* Monitor and report absenteeism to the manager.
* Actively promote health and safety, and report any breach directly to the director.
• Ensure that all employees wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Where required, collect and submit information on a daily, monthly and yearly basis, including schedules,
Consumer and usage issues etc.
* Prepare overtime lists for approval by the manager.
• Work with other team members as required.
• Check all equipment requiring replacement items as needed.
* Report defective equipment to the manager within 12 hours of breakdown.
* Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained at all facilities, and report deficiencies/errors to
* Monitor standards and compliance work performed by contractors, external.
* Monitor and assist in planning holiday work requirements (bi / annual cleaning work).
• Other duties as assigned.